Topic: Re: AP EXAM
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Alvar J. Garcia

Re: AP EXAM

Please consult my website: 'The Calculus Page' (listed below).

Best Regards,
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Lou Talman wrote:
> Would somebody be so kind as to post the questions from the free-response
> portions of the AP Calculus exams so that those of us who don't have
> more direct access will have a clue what's being discussed?

A. Jorge Garcia Teacher/Professor Mathematics/CompSci BaldwinSHS/NassauCC
========AB=BC=AB=BC=AB=BC======AP Calculus======AB=BC=AB=BC=AB=BC========
The Calculus Page http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~aj317
WorkBook Orders mailto:calcpage@aol.com
All Other EMail mailto:aj317@freenet.buffalo.edu
**WorkBooks**ReviewBooks**TechBooks***WorkBooks**ReviewBooks**TechBooks**