Topic: Re: AP EXAM
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Alvar J. Garcia

Re: AP EXAM

Sorry about that, I updated my site, but the changes are not loading for
some reason. I'll have to fix that. In the meantime, you can order
workbooks or reviewbooks. Workbooks are just free response questions in a
workbook format for students to try out their own solutions. ReviewBooks
include the traditional solutions to said workbooks. Soon, I will be
releasing TechBooks which give a reformed slant to these solutions.

Anyway, you may order any 10 consecutive yeas of AB workbooks for US$10 or
AB reviewbooks for US$20. If you prefer AB and BC, then you may order
any 5 consecutive years of ABBC workbooks for US$10 or ABBC reviewbooks
for US$20. Please add US$5 S&H for US Priority Mail or US$10 for Global
Priority Mail delivery to your order. You may send your order and
payment in the form of a US Postal Money Order (along with your return
address) to:

A. Jorge Garcia
POB 263
Coram, NY 11727
USA.

BTW, reviewbooks are twice the cost of workbooks because, reviewbook
orders automatically include workbooks.

TIA,

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Lou Talman wrote:

> Alvar Garcia wrote, in response to my request that someone kindly post
> the questions from the free response portions of the AP Exams:
>

> > Please consult my website: 'The Calculus Page' (listed below).
>
> Alvar, I had in mind the questions from last Friday's exams--which I
> don't see anywhere on your site.
>
> --Lou Talman

A. Jorge Garcia Teacher/Professor Mathematics/CompSci BaldwinSHS/NassauCC
========AB=BC=AB=BC=AB=BC======AP Calculus======AB=BC=AB=BC=AB=BC========
The Calculus Page http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~aj317
WorkBook Orders mailto:calcpage@aol.com
All Other EMail mailto:aj317@freenet.buffalo.edu
**WorkBooks**ReviewBooks**TechBooks***WorkBooks**ReviewBooks**TechBooks**