Topic: mex function for beginners
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 12:52 PM

Ahmed Hakim

Re: mex function for beginners

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <ipud2t$amr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> "Ahmed Hakim" <general_ahmed@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hello I have problems with using MEX function
> > I purchased some C++ files and I want to use them in MATLAB

> *snip*
>

> > RTOD.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class Vector __cdecl
> > AccelHarmonic(class Vector const &,class Matrix const
> > &,double,double,class Matrix const &,int,int)"
> > (?AccelHarmonic@@YA?AVVector@@AEBV1@AEBVMatrix@@NN1HH@Z) referenced in
> > function "class Vector __cdecl Accel(double,class Vector const &,int)"
> > (?Accel@@YA?AVVector@@NAEBV1@H@Z) SAT_Filter.mexw64 : fatal error LNK1120:
> > 1 unresolved externals
> > C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2009B\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: Link of 'SAT_Filter.mexw64'
> > failed.
> > ??? Error using ==> mex at 221
> > Unable to complete successfully.
> >
> > So Can anybody help me?

> The best person to help you determine why RTOD depends on a symbol that the
> linker can't find when the object file is being linked is the person from
> whom you purchased the files.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

hello, thanks for replying...
This was a book with its C++ software CD...and these files works on Visual studio C++ and Exe file can be built but I would like to use them with matlab because really I'm not good in C++ specially if it uses Classes like the case here...

So I hope I can find solution ..........