Topic: Solutions Guides
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 3, 2007 1:44 AM

Ben Rudiak-Gould

Re: Solutions Guides

Bart Goddard wrote:
> I'm sorely tempted to make some solution manuals with all
> wrong answers and give them away for free. If only I had
> an extra 30 hours free every week....

This is why I think scientists should devote more effort to finding a cure
for sleep.

Your steganographic approach does seem like a good one. Maybe we could
interest the publishers in the idea. They presumably have the books in a
master electronic format; all they'd have to do is write a simple script to
replace every nonzero digit with a random nonzero digit, et voila.

-- Ben