Topic: T^3 Regional Conference and TI-Navigator and TI-Nspire
workshops offered at Molloy this Fall

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 2:41 PM

Lou Cino

RE: T^3 Regional Conference and TI-Navigator and
TI-Nspireworkshops offered at Molloy this Fall

att1.html (7.3 K)

Hi Christine-

You get both at no charge. Just complete the form and indicate the workshops that you would like to attend. In the payment section just print"presenter".

Regards-

Lou

>>> "Healy, Christine" <CHealy@bethpage.ws> 9/18/2007 7:52 AM >>>
Hi Lou -
I received the brochure at home yesterday. As a presenter do I get one day's registration for free and pay for the other?
Christine

_____