Topic: peak detection and analysis
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 10:59 AM

Navaneetha Kannan Viswanathan

Re: peak detection and analysis

Hi,

Can you please guide me on how to design a FIR filter for peak detection in a set of images and plotting it out. (MATLAB)
It would be of a greater help.

My input pictures with Laser stripe
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=v.navaneethakannan&target=ALBUM&id=5579922441378566865&authkey=Gv1sRgCNCYsYik8c7obQ&feat=email

Kindly help me out.