Topic: Publicon Word Count
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 11, 2008 4:37 AM

LBoogie

Re: Publicon Word Count

On Jan 10, 2:33 am, Lawrence Walker <lwalker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to automatically count the number of words in a
> Publicon document? Compare with Microsoft Word's "Word Count"
> function.

I found a way to count the words.

Since I have Acrobat 7 installed already, I print my Publicon files to
PDF. Then I use a program called AnyMini W to count the words in the
PDF file. I know -- this is a little bit involved -- but it works.

I am still wondering if there is an easier way.

Lawrence

Date Subject Author
1/10/08
Read Publicon Word Count