Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 10, 2008 7:28 PM

A Cron

From: South Texas
Registered: 7/15/07
Re: [ap-calculus] technology question

The SmartPad or Airline or the GTCalcomp SchoolPad have all the features
of the SmartBoard except one. There is a short time learning curve for
hand-eye coordination. The positive feature is that for the price of the
SmartBoard you can have 4-6 of the pads in the room.

Tony

Terry Luskin wrote:
> *"Mary Stamos" <mickeycat1@verizon.net> writes:
> *I recently acquired an LCD projector, a document camera (Elmo), and a
> 120-inch diagonal pull down screen. I will also be getting a 64-inch
> diagonal wall-mounted Smartboard. I was told that the projector when
> ceiling mounted will be focused either for the pull-down Mary,
>
> Have you considered a wireless SmartPad?

====
Course related websites: