Topic: pde tool
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 11, 2008 4:47 AM

Amin Bashi

Re: pde tool

Hi!
You can work on any geometry with use decsg and write it in
file. such this

s = tf('s');
sys = 1/(s+1)^2;
nyquist(sys)

w = [linspace(-5,-2,7) linspace(-1.9,-.2,20) -.15:.05:.15...
fliplr(-linspace(-1.9,-.2,20)) fliplr(-linspace(-5,-2,7))];
x = (1-w.^2)./(1+w.^2).^2;
y = 2*w./(1+w.^2).^2;
xy = [0 x ;0 y ];
XY = [0 1;-1 0]*xy;
XY = [0.7 0;0 1]*XY;
x = XY(1,:)';
y = XY(2,:)';
n = length(x);
gd = [2;n;x;y];
dl = decsg(gd);
fid=wgeom(dl,'cardiodgeom')

"nat " <natforgame@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<fm6o72$2qi$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> Currently, pde tool supports only four types of solid
> objects: line, circle, ellpese, rectangular.
> There is a method in the pde tutoring describing how to
> create additional object like cardioid using geometry m-
> file.
> Does anybody know if it is possible to add similar object
> to the basic set of solid objects. I undestand that it
> should be additional coding in descg.m and patch.m.
> Have anybody tried it?
>
> Regards, nat

Date Subject Author
1/10/08