Topic: Review for Integrated Algebra Regents Exam
Replies: 49   Last Post: Mar 7, 2008 2:09 PM

Charlie Marion

RE: Review for Integrated Algebra Regents Exam
att1.html (9.2 K)

Good idea, Joe. I'd like in also. Let me know the particulars.

Charlie Marion

Farragut Math

Hastings-on-Hudson

P.S. Say "hi" to Rich Herlihy for me.