Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 10, 2002 11:09 PM

MAXINE BRIDGER

[ap-calculus] Re: Convergence of pi

Your curious discovery is not just a coincidence. There is an explanation.
There is an article about it in the MAA journal, The American Mathematical
Monthly. The article appeared in October 1989 and is entitled, "Pi, Euler
Numbers,and Asymptotic Expansions" by Borwein, Borwein and Dilcher.
Actually, my husband Mark remembered where it was and found the reference.

Maxine Bridger