Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 28, 2008 11:08 PM

A Cron

From: South Texas
Registered: 7/15/07
Re: [ap-stat] Virtual TI Calc

This is the same program that is at ti-calc.org, but with a downloaded
ROM in the file. TI can sue if you do not own a TI calculator for each
version placed. This programs is inappropriately posted with the ROMs in
violation of copyright law.

A better solution for graphing would be one of the following:

1. WinPlot http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/winplot.html
2. GeoGebra http://www.geogebra.org/cms/
3. Graph http://www.padowan.dk/graph/
4. Function Plotter
http://mathplotter.lawrenceville.org/mathplotter/mathPage/index.htm

If you need to do statistics computations, teach them to use a
spreadsheet, or use winstat from
http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/winstats.html.

Tony Cron