Topic: scheduling quandary
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 8, 2008 1:00 PM

jmahoney@pvcsd.org

Re: scheduling quandary
att1.html (4.8 K)
att1.html (4.8 K)

I don't think you can award credit twice for the same course. Should
the student pass the course and fail the Regents, are you having the
student "audit" the course?

I would think the only option here is for the student to go to
Geometry (or some other course) and retake the Regents.

Joe Mahoney
Teacher of Mathematics
Putnam Valley HS
Putnam Valley, NY 10579