From: "Skerbie" <>
To: "AP-Calculus" <>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 7:20 AM
Subject: [ap-calculus] Re: Receiving AP Scores

> I don't think my school has received theirs either,
> unless they have "misplaced" them...the counselor said
> something about perhaps it was because they ordered
> the results on CD???
> --Bill

The person in charge of guidance called the AP on the 22nd of July saying
that we had not received the AP scores. They told her to call again on the
25th if they still had not arrived. She had to have copies made and sent
out again. We received the scores yesterday, July 31st. If you do not have
yours have the school call and order another set.
Susan Simon
New Jersey

You are subscribed to ap-calculus as:

To update your preferences, search the archives or post messages online, visit

If you need help using Lyris web interface go to:

Visit AP Central(tm) - The online resource for teachers, schools, colleges, and education professionals--