Topic: Mathematica and Spaces on Mac Os X
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 6, 2008 7:21 AM

Raul Martinez

Re: Mathematica and Spaces on Mac Os X

Leopard's Spaces works with individual applications. One can assign an
application to a single specific space or to every space (those are
the choices provided) but you cannot assign an application to multiple
spaces. Assigning an application to "every space" means that one can
open the application in any space not that the application opens
simultaneously on all spaces.

HTH.

Raul Martinez