The Math Forum

Topic: primes of the form n^2+1
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jul 16, 2008 12:41 PM

drobotv@gmail.com

Re: primes of the form n^2+1

Thanks to all the replies about Pi_1 question. Another introductory
article on the subject is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetical_hierarchy

The trick of finding the information is to search for "arithmetical
hierarchy." Searching for
Pi-1 yields, among other entries, 2.141...

Sincerely

* Vladimir Drobot
* Retired and gainfully unemployed
* http://www.vdrobot.com