Topic: two lslines on one plot
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2008 3:29 PM

Daniel Walker

Re: two lslines on one plot

y1 = 1.5*x + 5 + randn(size(x));
y2 = -1.1*x +100 + randn(size(x));

[AX, H1, H2]=plotyy(x, y1, x, y2);

axes(AX(1)); hold on; line( x, polyval(polyfit(x,y1,1),x));
axes(AX(2)); hold on; line( x, polyval(polyfit(x,y2,1),x));