The Math Forum

Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 2, 2004 6:22 PM

susan simon

[ap-calculus] Re: Getting Scores Late

Talk with your principal or vice principal and see if they
can find them for you. The envelop should show that it is
AP material.

http://lyris.collegeboard.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?site=collegeboard&enter=ap-calculus

http://www.lyris.com/lm_help/4.0/WebInterfaceforUsers.html