From: Morse, Dana [mailto:dmorse@ti.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 9:47 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Texas Instruments ETC Newsletter [html-removed]

Hello,

I trust the new school year has started well for you. I am creating a
monthly newsletter to inform the educators in New York about the latest news
from Texas Instruments.

As your ETC, I want to make sure that you feel connected to Texas
Instruments and know that there is someone working with you to help with
classroom instruction integrating in the latest educational technology.

To be on the list to receive this monthly newsletter, just send a quick
reply.

**Make sure you receive your FREE copy of the TI-Nspire Teacher Edition
software with Smartview emulator. Contact me for details.

Regards,

Dana F. Morse

Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments, New York