Topic: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Replies: 70   Last Post: Sep 24, 2003 10:34 AM

meron@cars3.uchicago.edu

Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue

In article <20030905073031063-0400@newsread.grc.nasa.gov>, Andrew Resnick <andy.resnick@NOSPAM.grc.nasaDOTgov> writes:
>In <vjR5b.52$%4.11658@news.uchicago.edu> meron@cars3.uchicago.edu wrote:
><snip>

>> I can believe this. The sad thing is, there are naive people with
>> learning potential but little knowledge, who get to such places and
>> believe that what they're getting is real education.

>Jumping in here, let us also acknowledge the existence of "technical
>colleges" that mainly exist to get money via federal tuition grants.
>These places tend to be more concerned with the applicant's ability to
>obtain a Pell grant or other student loan rather than school transcripts.

Aye, true. A case of supply (of grants) generating its own demand.

Mati Meron | "When you argue with a fool,
meron@cars.uchicago.edu | chances are he is doing just the same"

Date Subject Author
9/3/03
Read Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Gerry Myerson
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Robert Israel
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
C. E. S.
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Robert Israel
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
meron@cars3.uchicago.edu
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
meron@cars3.uchicago.edu
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Ronald Stepp
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function; my profs have no clue
G.E. Ivey
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Doug Norris
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Doug Norris
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Doug Norris
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
davidoff404
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/6/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
davidoff404
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Donald G. Shead
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
David Ames
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
meron@cars3.uchicago.edu
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Richard Henry
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
meron@cars3.uchicago.edu
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Andrew Resnick
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
meron@cars3.uchicago.edu
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Oriel36
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Rich Carreiro
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
stmx3
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Supertech
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Stephen Montgomery-Smith
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Oriel36
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Richard Henry
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Oriel36
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Carlos L
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Randy Poe
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Doug Norris
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Damon B.
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Doug Norris
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Wayne Brown
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Randy Poe
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Big Bird
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
stmx3
9/4/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Old Man
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/5/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Old Man
9/6/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/6/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Rich Carreiro
9/7/03
[...]
9/8/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/8/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Old Man
9/8/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Undeniable
9/9/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Oriel36
9/10/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Oriel36
9/10/03
Read Re: Position function ; my profs have no clue
Old Man
9/24/03