Topic: Re: Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Gordon Robertson

Re: Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector

Murray,

Thank you. My puzzle is now that the radial callout line is barely visible,
as it is controlled by the Opacity[0.4] of its sector. Could you indicate
how to set the Opacity[] of the callout line?

On 11/27/08 8:17 AM, "Murray Eisenberg" <murray@math.umass.edu> wrote:

> Wrap the label with an appropriate Style function.
> PieChart[{0.3, 1 - 0.3},
> ChartLabels -> Placed[{Style[m1, Opacity[1]], ""}, "RadialCallout"],
> ChartStyle -> {Directive[Darker[Blue], Opacity[0.5]],
> Directive[Gray, Opacity[0.2]]},
> BaseStyle -> Directive[FontFamily -> "Helvetica", 12],
> ImageSize -> 200]

> Gordon Robertson wrote:

>> Could I ask for help with the following? In Mathematica 6, a sector's label

Gordon Robertson
Gene Regulation Informatics
Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre
Vancouver BC Canada
www.bcgsc.ca