Topic: Math Acceleration
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 10:10 AM

Prehn, Lynn M.

RE: Math Acceleration
att1.html (15.8 K)

Anyone who plans to respond about math acceleration, would you please
respond to the listserve? Our district is currently trying to revamp
our program and the math teachers are running into a lot of roadblocks
from above.

Hopefully anyone who is not interested can just delete quickly....

Thank you,

Lynn Prehn

Galway Math Dept. Chair