Topic: I need you advise...
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 10:22 PM

rt servo

Re: I need you advise...
att1.html (4.2 K)

? "JCH" <janch@nospam.arcornews.de> ???a?e st? µ???µa news:49420d2a$0$32674$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net...

"seryuz" <seryuz@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3947ee7f-1a90-42d4-87b1-450b0ae1ad95@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> I am a senior level electrical engineering student. I like the field
> of Control systems and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). But my
> university doesnt have so many opportunities to practise those stuffs.
> I am about to graduate and want to improve myself in this field.
>
> I need your advises about my interest. I am trying to find a good
> company to continue in this field. But I dont know what I have to do
> and know about my study. It is huge and complicated. I am about to
> graduate and I feel like `I dont know anything about this topic.`
>
> Could you please tell me what I have to do now?
> For example,
> -What should I learn as a simulation program?
> -What should I concentrate to get hired very easily in the future?
> -Which publications should I follow? magazines?
> -For master studies, which universities should I apply in the USA?
> -shortly, what should I know? to achieve in my field of interest. I
> feel so empty now.

Get your tests with level A.
Get your master thesis with level A.

The master thesis should solve a real problem as real as possible. Get best acquainted with the most common office programs.

You can't do more.

--
Regards/Grüße http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/menue.htm
Jan C. Hoffmann eMail aktuell: janch@nospam.arcornews.de

Ja, was will man mehr;-) Und was ist ein level A?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering