Topic: Re: principle of necessity, etc
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Phyllis Chinn

Re: principle of necessity, etc

I am currently attending the <international Conference on Math Education
in Spain. There has been much discussion of thhe question Todd Johnson
posed as part of this conference. See if you can request a copy of the
conference proceedings. I will not be able to get onto e-mail again
after today until late August so cannot help find the ICME address. They
are on the WWW. http://icme8.us.es/ICME8.html or e-mail alsina@ea.upc.es

Phyllis Chinn