Topic: 2010 testing dates
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 13, 2009 7:59 PM

Prehn, Lynn M.

RE: NYS Elem/Int Testing Dates
att1.html (6.1 K)

I totally agree.

Our school had some type of malfunction so the clocks completely stopped
at 10 o'clock on the second day of testing. Some kids were distracted
because they kept looking up to see how much time was left and they
ended up confused.

Lynn Prehn

Galway Central School