Topic: HEA MSOR Connections newsletter reviewer wwnted.........DC Proof
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Robert Surowiec

HEA MSOR Connections newsletter reviewer wwnted.........DC Proof

Good Morning All!

Apologies for cross-posting.

We have recently been passed information about a new product DC Proof, which may
provide useful support for teaching/learning proof.

We are eager to find a reviewer of this software, to write a review from a UK Higher
Education teaching and learning perspective, for a possible published review in our MSOR
Connections newsletter.

Could I ask any interested reviewer to please contact me direct if you are interested in doing
this review?

I hope that you find DC Proof of interest and look forward to hearing from potential
reviewers.........Thanks and best wishes...........Robert S

From: "Dan Christensen" <dc@dcproof.com>
To: <info@mathstore.ac.uk>
Subject: For your consideration (Maths Ed. Research)
Date sent: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:16:55 -0400

I would like to submit for your consideration some educational software I have developed to
teach formal logic. IMHO, it offers unique insights into logic, proof and the foundations of
modern mathematics. And, from a pedagogical perspective, I believe it is superior to any
similar product now available. For more information and a free download, visit my website at
www.dcproof.com

Dan Christensen
London, Ontario
Canada
Robert Surowiec
Information Officer
Maths, Stats & OR Network - a Subject Centre of the Higher Education Academy
School of Mathematics
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT

T: 0121 414 7670
F: 0121-414 3389
E: R.L.Surowiec@bham.ac.uk

The Maths, Stats & OR Network is a Subject Centre of the Higher Education
Academy, which provides discipline-based support for learning and teaching in
UK universities.

More information can be found at http://mathstore.ac.uk