Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 9, 2009 8:30 PM

jmahoney@pvcsd.org

Re: [ap-calculus] curriculum mapping [Scanned]

Echoing a statement from before...we use TechPaths. It is great for
an administrator because of some of the tools on the admin side. For
a teacher - 99.44% of us in our district think it's a waste of time
and use it when directed to by an administrator.

In fact, only one of our 10 or so administrators request us to use
it. The others use it when directed to.

Joe Mahoney
Putnam Valley HS
Putnam Valley, NY