Topic: Segmentation fault when accessing function in a DLL
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 4, 2014 9:54 AM

Erik Benkler

Re: Segmentation fault when accessing function in a DLL

Hi Phil,

many thanks for your help. You are right, the Version and Serial string sets are not important, so I simply avoid accessing them and it finally works. Great! Your advice really saved me a lot of trouble.

Best regards,
Erik