Topic: How to scaling two image?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 20, 2009 5:43 AM

khoo

Re: How to scaling two image?

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <f052f07e-355d-45c9-abdb-26df1a33c76d@p11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>...
> On Apr 18, 9:40=A0pm, "khoo" <jim_k...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Khoo:
> > > Thanks for the abundance of information you gave =A0;-) =A0I love listi=

> ng
> > > all the possible solutions for a multitude of possible situations, but
> > > right now I'm short of time so I'll have to ask you to narrow it down.
> > > Is the scene IDENTICAL between the two images and the only thing that
> > > is different is the size? =A0If so, just use imresize or interp2.
> > > Do the scenes differ (meaning at the edges of the images)? =A0You can
> > > only use the part of the picture that is common between them to figure
> > > out how to scale it of course. =A0If there's no common part of the
> > > scene, then you're totally out of luck obviously.
> > > Will you tolerate any manual input, such as a user hand picking
> > > landmarks?
> > > Where did you post your images?
> > > Has the one image been rotated, translated, or warped compared to the
> > > second image?
> > > WHY doesn't imresize work for you? =A0Can you explain why not?
> > > How do you define "template" and "reference"? =A0They seem kind of the
> > > same to me.
> > > Do you have the image processing toolbox?
> > > Did you try any of their demos, such as this one: "Finding the
> > > Rotation and Scale of a Distorted Image"
> > > Good luck,
> > > ImageAnalyst

> > hmmm...actually the image is like that, i got one target image, and one t=

> emplate image,before the image rotated, i wan change the template image to =
> the same scale =A0like target image..then i can rescale the template image,=
> before do any rotation angle find..-
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
> -----------------------------------
> khoo:
> OK, "target" is a better word choice than "reference." Now, what
> about the other answers? Feel free to answer them all in one big post
> rather than individual posts.
> -ImageAnalyst

actually i wan is how to adjust the template image magnification to same like target image? after got the magnification, jz that i can scale it..but how to get it?

this is the pair of image
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/khoo011/image1.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/khoo011/image2-1.jpg

but this magnification is same..if dun same mag, i wan change bak, how i need to do?