Topic: Re: 2 variable linear simultaneous equations in k-3 by Michael
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Ze'ev Wurman

Re: 2 variable linear simultaneous equations in k-3 by Michael

Classic mpg. No a-political, substance oriented message, shall go
unpunished. After all shouldn't we all know by now that it is WHO writes
the message that counts, and not WHAT is written, my fellow travelers?
:-)

mpg wrote:

> Why waste your time with such an obviously unpromising student, Ray?
> If she needs crutches at THIS stage, what will she do when she reaches

> differential equations? I'd drop her and move on. Shouldn't she be
doing
> formal proofs at that age, anyway? Or is that a "hole" other course?

Ze'ev
--
From........: Ze'ev Wurman
email.......: <zeev@netcom.com>