Topic: Workshop Wonderland, was Re: TITEC
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 9, 2000 12:59 AM

Greg Goodknight

Workshop Wonderland, was Re: TITEC

Being pro choice on everything, I prefer the Reason Foundation to the
Heritage Foundation (which I mostly ignore). Imagine my surprise when I read
this month's Reason Magazine article, "Workshop Wonderland, Who's teaching
the teachers?" and found one of this list's mathematicians quoted.

The attitude of the author (purported to be a special ed teacher from Texas)
is perhaps best illustrated by "...anyone who thinks education can be
substantially improved with workshops probably hasn't ever attended one."

http://reason.com/0008/fe.jj.workshop.html

-Greg