Topic: Re: spreadsheets and math instruction - URL's
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
RayM

Re: spreadsheets and math instruction - URL's

see
many refs into journals and books:
http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Spreadsite/

http://www.freshpond.net/treasures/math/spreadsheet/default.htm
for raw data AND recommendations on how to use it in Excel
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/workshops/usi/dataproject/

http://forum.swarthmore.edu/workshops/sum98/participants/sinclair/contents.h
tml

for some JAVA applets