Topic: Re: kipp schools and the summertime
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 17, 2000 2:46 PM

Vlorbik@aol.com

Re: kipp schools and the summertime

In a message dated 8/17/00 8:55:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mikegold@umich.edu writes:

> There is nothing vaguely approaching consensus on this list about what
> constitutes measures of school success. It would be pointless for me to
> state the obvious about where the successful schools are and which ones I
> think are successful. In the current atmosphere of this list, I think I'll
> keep my own counsel on that issue for now.

pointlessness has never stopped mikegold til now:
see the incessant hooey (n.b.: euphemism)
about george w. bush he posts every few days.
can everyone say "evasion"?