Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:10:54 +1000 (GST)
From: John Kitchar <jkitchar@kuentos.guam.net>
To: Collegeboard <nnauth@collegeboard.org>
Subject: Information about AP Statistics needed

Hello. Our high school is planning to offer AP Statistics next year. I am
requesting information about the AP Statistics
course. Is there a recommended textbook(s)? How can I order materials?
I tried your web site but something went wrong...server error?
Can we do this by E-Mail?

Is there a complete packet of useful information, specifically about AP
Statistics, that I can purchase?
I especially need textbook suggestions because my principal needs this
information to order ASAP.

Sincerely,

John Kitchar