Topic: Re: AP Stats Meeting at NCTM (fwd)
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Joe H Ward

Re: AP Stats Meeting at NCTM (fwd)

Penni --
I received your phone message when I arrived last night. I called your
1-800-347-9405 number earlier today. I think that the 4:30-5:30 Friday
time would be fine with me. Laura Niland plans to be there, but I don't
know who else will be available.
Call me before you leave!

I leave Wednesday morning and staying at the Sommersett Hotel, 619-692-5200.

-- Joe
* Joe Ward 167 East Arrowhead Dr. *
* Health Careers High School San Antonio, TX 78228-2402 *
* Univ. of Texas at San Antonio Phone: 210-433-6575 *
* joeward@tenet.edu *

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 06:23:00 -0400
From: AlCoons@aol.com
To: apstat-l@etc.bc.ca
Cc: eddins@imsa.edu, rdirkse@asij.ac.jp, lweynan@tenet.edu,
joeward@tenet.edu, chaskin@tenet.edu, jniland@tenet.edu,
burrell@tenet.edu, marge@tenet.edu

Hi those interested in an AP Stats Meeting at NCTM National Convention in San
Diego.

Joe Ward (joeward@tenet.edu) and I (alcoons@aol.com) have independently been
trying to organize a meeting. We have joined forces and we have 9 interested
so far. If you are interested, let one or both of us know (include your
hotel and hotel phone number).

I have proposed that we meet 4:30-5:30 Friday afternoon. If you have not
done so already, please email me and let me know if this will work for you.

Anyone have a suggestion on where to meet? I will email the NCTM and see if
they can assign us a room.

Albert Coons
Chair, Instructional Technology Committee
Mathematics Department
Buckingham Browne & Nichols School
Cambridge, MA
(617) 547-6100