Topic: Performance Indicators Per Exam
Replies: 24   Last Post: May 14, 2009 2:11 PM

Steve Watson

RE: Performance Indicators Per Exam
att1.html (5.6 K)

Bill:

The following link may provide the information you are seeking.

http://www.jmap.org/JMAP/JMAPArchives/JMAP2138/RegentsByPerformanceIndicator
/JMAPIA_156_REGENTS_BOOK_BY_PERFORMANCE_INDICATOR.pdf

Steve Watson