Topic: Performance Indicators Per Exam
Replies: 24   Last Post: May 14, 2009 2:11 PM

Steve Watson

RE: Performance Indicators Per Exam
att1.html (5.6 K)

The following link may provide the information you are seeking.

Steve Watson

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Tozzo, William
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:49 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Cc: Livesey, Mrs. Eleanore; mathchairs@pnwboces.org
Subject: Performance Indicators Per Exam

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know where I can find out which performance indicators were
assessed on each of the Integrated Algebra Regents Exams? I'm lookinbg to
put a percentage of the total for each exam and also reference which were
not assessed. I know there's a site somewhere, I just lost my bookmarks

Thanks for the help,

William C. Tozzo

Mathematics Coordinator 6-12

Bedford Central School District