Topic: AP Stats listserv
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Daniel S. Yates

AP Stats listserv

> Hello, my name is Jenna Bookin, and I work with Penni Zito at W.H. Freeman
> Publishing in the high school department. Would it be possible to join the AP
> Stats mailing list (at apstat-1@etc.bc.ca)? Please let me know if you
>need any
> further information.
>
> Thanks,
> Jenna

Jenna:

Here's how to subscribe to the A.P.Statistics discussion group.

Send an e-mail message to

majordomo@etc.bc.ca

Leave the topic line blank. In the body of the message, write:

subscribe apstat-L <your e-mail address>

Do not sign the message either manually or with a signature file.

Dan Yates Off: (804) 226-8725
Electronic Classroom FAX: (800) 237-4040
7053 Messer Rd. email: dyates@pen.k12.va.us
Richmond, VA 23231