Topic: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 4, 2009 4:40 PM

talmanl@mscd.edu

Re: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is

That's what download managers are for. Using iGetter =
<http://www.igetter.net/
> on a Mac, I got all 23 volumes in less than 15 minutes.

--Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://clem.mscd.edu/~talmanl/>