Date: 8/20/96 1:42 PM
From: MORENO@jcvaxa.jcu.edu
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:40:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: first day
To: apstat-l@etc.bc.ca
Sender: owner-apstat-l@cln.etc.bc.ca
content-length: 352

Josh Tabor asked about getting parts of Decisions Through Data
or Against All Odds without buying the whole series. Call
COMAP at 1-800-77-COMAP to inquire. The last I saw DTD was
available for $350 for the whole series and $99 for each of
the five hours of video. I'm not sure about AAO.

Jerry Moreno
John Carroll University
moreno@jcvaxa.jcu.edu