Forwarded message:
From: lcrisostomo@ti.com (Liz Crisostomo)
To: AlCoons@aol.com
Date: 96-09-13 11:13:06 EDT

I received your email today. My name is Liz Crisostomo and I will be taking
over the Graph Links for Jeff. I wanted to say that I appreciated your
suggestions for improvements to the TI-83. As a new user myself to the Graph
Links, I also found some of the functions to be not as intuitive as it could
be. I've logged the suggestions you've made for now. I appreciate your
enthusiastic support of our products and hope that you will forward any
comments and suggestions to me in the future.

Liz Crisostomo
Calculator Marketing