Topic: Resources for teaching AP stats course
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Jay Wilkins

Resources for teaching AP stats course

I highly recommend the software package Resamplings Stats. It is my
understanding that it is now on the recommended list of software packages.

Jesse Wilkins