Subj: Fwd: petition
Date: 97-01-08 17:30:13 EST
From: DblVis90
To: Cnrmc,cgreenwo@hanys.org
To: quill@cvs.rochester.edu
To: afuhr@clarkus.com,KCrotty89
To: JSerbalik@msn.com,JGlotz
To: fuhrmann@tigr.org
To: Betsy.McCormack@dol.mailnet.state.ny.us
To: Michellecg.msn.com,Crgolfers

Date: 97-01-07 21:02:03 EST
From: SA40
To: DblVis90

Date: 97-01-07 20:04:38 EST
From: Mern3
To: LouisNa,PJCOOLCAT,Zebra Mom
To: CDENNY87,Cutup2,BLC13,Brent25457
To: WoodsJD,HezTrbl,KawaEX500
To: TELMAN3482,Faction5,Harley1994
To: Lilfuzzyg,Mrnys,SA40,War2505
To: XCoho

Date: 97-01-07 19:53:04 EST
From: IMTOYS
To: TizSissy00,JohnS147,Bridges28
To: Rog7NT,Gob IsBack,Twinmker
To: PLind12112,Turbo815,SUNSP0T
To: MstrDon329,CC1340,Mern3
To: Scorpio681,Gemini681,Crossgate1
To: BVarley,Gary Rock1,RU 72,VAGLI
To: Jerocutie,NEONLADDER,DogFatherO
To: ABillzfan,JEcker7526,S Magen 31
To: Linda152,MzBriz,Cyndi76am
To: Fire27000,Matthew774,LadyCate1
To: LUVGQ,Helveticum,Niskay,SexyBarr
To: SHELLY9730,Amanda9432,CASEY315
To: DOGS04,Hikinbabe,LoveYankee
To: Bill178,SwtDrms999,FCatts
To: OhNasty1,RUSH2u1056,Chica555
To: Teri486,Rvrrats,MattSki22
To: DeeDeWNY,SeeAHaze,Lov Kittn
To: Alodar3,Crazy Carm,Suebussy
To: MystaIyn,WES C 123,IBlaineMan
To: Tennyson10,DAC11debc,OU812 DEB
To: Rockyaugel,DWood10258,Joy2Ewe
To: PennyryalT,BETH076,StenoAmy
To: AlbaNYmale,Candls4u,STAR BABY3
To: Becca 3k,Mittygrl,Allylite
To: Tabikus,ReTryMe781,JHumph7884
To: LdyKalypso,Cuffem36,Tiger186
To: DJSaunders,CLSATNFNY,NoRain7
To: Brigid8202,BAM13,Density338
To: TommiesD,RONNILIN,PAH0878
To: Corricat,T9667,MCaprio200,Mighteq
To: TraderJim6,AlbanyDom1,Cindi914
To: KarEBarr,NorthWindz,PCA MikeE
To: JEFF575,NYCajun518,ABDissert
To: Zee pod,FOOGAMAN,NYNiceGuy2,MMD59
To: JGAberneth,Kid109

AOL,

We the users of AOL demand a dependable service. For the last few weeks
service has been horrible. People have had trouble accessing the web, signing
on to AOL, emailing and many other problems. We pay for AOL so we demand a
reliable service. Why should we pay for AOL if we can not even use it? For an
example of how bad service has been please go to keyword: AOL INSIDER and
look at the new message board. We demand more access numbers, full access to
the web, and a dependable service. If our demands are not met we will be
forced to cancle our accounts. There are many ISPs that will give us reliable
service.

Please sign this petition by forwarding it to everyone you know. We will only
get service if we unite. We have nothing to lose. Once you get a few hundred
signatures send one copy to AOL and another to everyone you know.