My students are doing a project [I will share it with you in a few days] in which some are asking other students questions. I am having my AP Stats students sign the following agreement. What am I missing? How do teachers typically get in trouble with school surveys? Do you have a better title for the agreement??
AP Stats - Sampling Agreement
In signing below I agree that:
* I will NOT collect data without my teacher having evaluated a preliminary proposal describing the actual data being collected.
* I will NOT sample data in a way that the identity of the responder can be determined from the data
* I will NOT sample data in a way that an individual's response is known to me.
* I will NOT release the results of my or my classmates' study to any individual or group without first clearing it with my teacher.
* I will NOT fabricate or alter my data in any way.