Topic: summer workshop at Raft
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 5, 1997 11:44 AM

MORENO@jcvaxa.jcu.edu

summer workshop at Raft

>Alaine Gorfinkle wrote:
>Just received a catalog from TAFT EDUCATIONAL CENTER for this
>summer. Taft is located in Watertown CT. Does anyone know anything
>about Taft? The instructors are :
> Pat Hopfensperger from Homestead HS --Mequon WI and
> Alvin Reiff from Taft

I don't know anything about Taft or Alvin Reiff but I do know
that Pat Hopfensperger is GREAT!! He has helped me out on
two or three occasions giving Quantitative Literacy and Data
Driven workshops here in the Cleveland Ohio area. There are
not enough superlatives to describe Pat.

Jerry Moreno
John Carroll University
moreno@jcvaxa.jcu.edu