Replies: 1   Last Post: May 31, 2009 6:47 PM

Peter Beck

RE: [ap-calculus] AP Calculus Music Video

I had a similar assignment for different groups of students. Here are my top two videos from the assignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwC41RDPyg&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWuEAmhf78w&feature=channel_page

________________________________

From: Clint Clark [mailto:clark.1077@osu.edu]
Sent: Fri 5/29/2009 8:22 PM
To: AP Calculus
Subject: [ap-calculus] AP Calculus Music Video

My AP Calculus Class created a Music Video off of the tune to Rihanna's "Umbrella." This was done during the dry season between the AP Test and the End of School.

Enjoy and feel free to pass along to any other who may find it amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHzLi4kiTjU
====
Course related websites:
---