Topic: datestr
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 4:05 AM

Bizuayehu Mohammed

Re: datestr

"Jos " <#10584@fileexchange.com> wrote in message <h0lgmm$rqq$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Bizuayehu Mohammed" <bisaye@gmail.com> wrote in message <h0lcla$8fq$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi
> > I want to write a code that counts back 15 seconds in one second interval from current time,i.e from now.
> > I would appreciate any help

> help clock
> help while
> help etime
>
> % Example:
> t0 = clock ;
> while etime(clock,t0) < 1,
> end
> disp('Elapsed time:') ;
> disp(etime(clock,t0))
>
> hth
> Jos

Thanks but what I want is to plot a real time graph using this time that means I want the exact time value as HH:MM:SS in each interval for example 10:44:32 is the real time I want to have the values 10:44:31,10:44:30,10:44:29,10:44:28 ...etc till 15 seconds.
Many Thanks