Topic: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Replies: 125   Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 6:36 PM

Tim Smith

Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard

In article
<9e11ff68-c15b-4484-9582-b01adddb918b@o30g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

You might find <http://www.vdash.org/> interesting.

--
--Tim Smith

Date Subject Author
6/19/09
Read Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Guest
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
H. J. Sander Bruggink
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
William Elliot
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
William Elliot
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Herman Rubin
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/20/09
[...]
LudovicoVan
[...]
Marshall
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Joshua Cranmer
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
MeAmI.org
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
G. A. Edgar
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Frederick Williams
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Marshall
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Marshall
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Patricia Shanahan
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
7/2/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Michael Press
[...]
Read Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard Re:
MeAmI.org
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jan Burse
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Michel Hack
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Herman Rubin
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/25/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Aatu Koskensilta
6/25/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Robert E. Beaudoin
6/26/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/27/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
MeAmI.org
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Guest
6/25/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Aatu Koskensilta
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Slawomir
7/2/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Michael Press
7/2/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
MeAmI.org
8/9/09
Read Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Einstein
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
LudovicoVan
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Herman Rubin
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Pubkeybreaker
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/21/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Jack Markan
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/19/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Victor Porton
6/20/09
[...]
6/22/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Marshall
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
MeAmI.org
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
William Hale
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Spiros Bousbouras
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Andrew Tomazos
6/23/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Marshall
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Slawomir
6/24/09
Read Re: Computer-verified Mathematical Proof as Standard
Chip Eastham
6/24/09