Topic: either Google employee is censoring Archimedes Plutonium or a vandal
has struck

Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 4:00 AM

Tim Smith

Re: either Google employee is censoring Archimedes Plutonium or a vandal has struck

In article
<729dd97e-8074-42ff-8ed8-15a3b8fce5a4@n21g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Google used to carry my homepage website of
> www.iw.net/~a_plutonium for more than 5 years now as
> the second hit on a Google search of Archimedes Plutonium.
>
> Microsoft's Bing carries it as their second hit.
>
> Why is Google not carrying my homepage as second hit?

The page rank algorithm is a harsh mistress.

--
--Tim Smith