Topic: either Google employee is censoring Archimedes Plutonium or a vandal
has struck

Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 4:00 AM

Tim Smith

Re: either Google employee is censoring Archimedes Plutonium or a vandal has struck

In article
<729dd97e-8074-42ff-8ed8-15a3b8fce5a4@n21g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what Google says when trying to reach my homepage:
> --- quote ---
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
>
> Redirect Notice
> The previous page is sending you to http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium.
>
> If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous
> page.
>
> --- end of quote ---

Try putting something besides your URL in that google.com/url url, and
you'll get the same message. You are not being given special treatment
here.

--
--Tim Smith