Topic: how to work with a segement of a fft graph
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 12:54 PM

Sprinceana

Re: how to work with a segement of a fft graph

Anonymous wrote in message <33012406.20756.1248258786381.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>...
> is ther a formuale that someon can possible help me with!. possibly
> For all values between 0-10,
> x = sum of values of all peaks
> y = mean(x)
>
> But finding x is the problem lol

Lol we've trying to help you but if you don't provide to us information any chances to help you (code, messages of error, how you compute peaks, the thing you want to achieve by applying that series of operations. We cannot guess what you're trying to do....).

First you have to say to us how you compute your peaks....

Then we can help you telling you how to do the sum of your peaks.